Astley Point will be a high quality development including new homes and restaurant entertainment destination all set in beautifully landscaped surroundings.
Planning permission has been received from Wigan Council for an updated scheme which now includes houses as well as apartments.
More information will be available in January 2017, including when you will be able to buy an apartment.
Designed by Cartwright and Gross Architects, Astley Point includes:
• 12 luxury one and two bedroom apartments (ranging from 600 sq ft to 1,345 sq ft) in two new, three storey buildings
• Two 1657 sq ft, three bedroom exclusive penthouse apartments (one in each building)
• 14 new family homes
• High specification including designer kitchens and bathrooms
• Modern appliances
• Secure parking for all residents
• New dining and entertainment destination
• New landscaping including a water feature and extensive planting.
In line with specific Government guidance for the housing industry, our sites are remaining open for sites visits.
The Government has also confirmed that people are still able to move during the lockdown in England and our construction sites will remain operational with our teams and sub-contractors working throughout this period. Our full team is on hand to answer your questions and assist as per normal.
When visiting our developments, all our customers will need to wear a face covering. You will notice our colleagues are also wearing face masks. Our sales consultants are on hand to offer any help and guidance required.
We recommend booking an appointment to guarantee your time with us.